We recognise the importance of the highest standard of vehicle safety, maintaining our assets and the comfort of our passengers. We employ systems that enable us to ensure all our vehicles are fully compliant and maintained to the highest standards.
All buses and coaches in the fleet operate under a Maintenance Management System (MMS) with regard to vehicle maintenance and defect reporting.
Each vehicle is fitted with a mobile phone, a UHF two way communication system and GPS navigation equipment which is linked to an online Coach Manager System. This system maintains contact with our Operations Centre notifying us of our vehicles location, depot arrival and leave times, and current status at all times.
Coach Manager – to assist with fleet rosters and vehicle utilisation.
VMS – Vehicle Maintenance Software – to ensure proper control of all statutory safety issues, and to manage the maintenance of the fleet for maximum efficiency.
Transport Me – Vehicle Tracking, PO, Defect Reporting and Client Vehicle Tracking.
NAVMan – GPS tracking
Our workshops facilities include:
- 2 large bus hoists
- 1 small hoist
- Service and maintenance area
- Mechanical rebuild facilities
- Tyre bay
- Fabrication and hot works area
- Spare parts storage room
- Windscreen repair facility
- Paint and panel repair facility
- Auto electrical repair facility
- 3 Large Hoists
- 3 small hoists
- Paint Booth
112 Strong Vehicle Fleet
- 17 Toyota Small Buses
- 19 Toyota Small 4WD
- 18 Toyota Medium Buses
- 3 Mitsubishi Medium Bus
- 5 Mercedes Benz Medium Buses
- 1 Mercedes Benz Atego Bus
- 2 Mercedes Benz Coaches
- 20 Mine Spec Coaches
- 11 Iveco Coaches
- 13 Volvo Coaches
- 3 Scania Coaches
- Lap/Sash Seat belts (selected models)
- Climate Control Air-conditioning
- CD Player/PA system
- DVD system (2 Screens)
- High back cloth seats
- Large tinted panoramic windows
- Air suspension
- ABS brakes, ESP & Traction Control
- Cruise Control (selected models)
- Luggage space